Funny Deer Funny Animals

Anyway, now we get to the main topic, the sign. The sign that a 2 year old wearing a blindfold could have done better with. While my uncle paid for his items, I decided to take a look at the meats that this place was selling. I happened to find myself staring at a sign that left me so dumbfounded that I had to take a picture of it so that I could share it with you, my non-loyal, 5 second picture perusing-only audience.

Apparently, whoever made the sign was on a hot streak when he did the lamb section, but if I was a cow I would have squirted all the milk I had in me in an effort to blind this motherfucker so that he could never write any more disgraceful cow-related signs ever again. Here are the products I and any human who has passed the 2nd grade have an obvious issue with, in case you all can’t see straight:

Funny DeerFunny Deer
Funny DeerFunny Deer
Funny DeerFunny Deer
Funny DeerFunny Deer
Funny Deer
Funny DeerFunny Deer
Funny DeerFunny Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...